The Black Caucus of the American Library Association and the NCAAL XI Programming Committee extends an invitation to all library professionals and vendors to join us in presenting educational and thought-provoking programs and workshops at the 11th National Conference of African American Librarians (NCAAL) in Tulsa, Oklahoma, from Wednesday, August 5th – Sunday, August 9th, 2020.
- Sankofa/50th Anniversary
- Innovation, Creativity and Technology
- Bridge Building, Intersectionality and Inclusion
- Collections, Programs and Services
- Advocacy, Outreach, and Collaboration
- Leadership, Management, Development and Organization
- Health, Wellness, and Medical
Submissions are now being accepted! The link below will take you to the online submission site.
The deadline to submit a proposal is Friday, December 6th, 2019, at 11:59 EST.
Please, direct questions or comments about the 11th NCAAL conference programs to email@example.com.