Black Caucus of the American Library Association, Inc.
11th National Conference of African American Librarians (NCAAL-XI)
Wednesday, July 28 – Sunday, August 1, 2021
Virtual Exhibit Booths
Exhibitor Registration at:
We invite you to reserve an exhibit booth at the virtual 11th National Conference of African American Librarians (NCAAL-XI), Wednesday, July 28 – Sunday, August 1, 2021. We are expecting over 500 attendees from academic, public, school, and special libraries. The cost of a virtual exhibit booth is $500. The booth accommodates:
- Booth Logo (JPG, PNG, SVG, 400px X 96px)
- Booth Banner (2100px X 668px)
- Banner Video Space (you can add a video by inserting a video link)
- Booth Descriptions (Short – up to 80 characters; Long – up to 300 characters)
- Booth Resources Hyperlinks (information about your programs, products, and services; up to five)
- Booth Social Media Links (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or add a website)
- Booth Tables (visitors can converse and have video chats with exhibitors; logos and text can be added to the tables; each booth has 6 tables)
- Staff/Representative contacts/listing
- Conference registration and attendees list for pre and post-conference vendor messages.
Exhibitors will have an exhibit listing on the NCAAL-XI website. Attendees can stop by a virtual booth 24/7. They will be able to click “Request Information” that will send you, in real-time, their contact information and questions. The virtual booths are provided by the online venue, Airmeet. Default and custom booth templates are available. See “How to Setup Booths in Airmeet”
If you have any questions, please contact me. We look forward to the opportunity to bring your organization’s products, services, and programs to the attention of the (NCAAL-XI) attendees. You can register for a virtual exhibit booth at: https://ncaal-virtual-conference.heysummit.com/checkout/select-tickets/.
Black Caucus of the American Library Association (BCALA)
National Conference of African American Librarians (NCAAL-XI)
Exhibits Committee Co-Chair